Viking Park offers 115 one and two bedroom apartments. One bedroom, one bathroom units measure 730 Sq. Ft. and two bedroom, one bathroom units are 865 Sq. Ft.
The features below uniquely position Viking Park Apartments to offer residents safety, security and convenience during the present COVID-19 situation, especially as they shelter at home:
• Each unit has a separate entrance (no access via interior corridors)
• Three separate laundry rooms allow residents to social distance while doing laundry. All laundry machines offer electronic operation and cashless payment options.
• Pool area, central lawn, walking paths and adjacent 13 mile Contra Costa Canal Trail, Hidden Lakes Park, Pleasant Hill Park, and Paso Nogal Dog Park offer residents opportunities for walking, bicycling and other outdoor recreation
• Contactless interaction with management via telephone and email
• Touchless repair and maintenance procedures
• Management routinely sanitizes all common areas and provides cleaning supplies for resident use in all laundry rooms
• Electronic payment methods accepted
• High speed internet is available
Rates for units are subject to change. Please inquire at 925.825.9535 for current prices.
Other fees are:
-Security deposits start at $800 but may go up depending on applicants qualification criteria
-Additional pet rent: $30/month (1 dog, 30 lbs. or less, or up to 2 cats)
-Additional deposit for each pet: $500
For more information about the property, floor plans, rates, rental qualifications and application process, please download a Property Information Sheet.